PERDIDO TOWERS RENTAL INFORMATION
16785 Perdido Key Dr., Pensacola, FL 32507 Unit #406 (850) 497-8549
• CHECK-IN TIME IS AFTER 3 P.M. CST AND CHECK-OUT IS 10 A.M. CST.
• No early check-in or late check-out.
• This is a NON SMOKING unit.
• Pets are not permitted in rental units under any conditions.
• We will not rent to vacationing students or singles under 25 years of age unless accompanied by an adult guardian or parent.
• DAMAGE/RESERVATION DEPOSIT- A damage/reservation deposit of $200 is required. This must be received within seven (7) days of booking the reservation. The deposit automatically converts to a security/damage deposit upon arrival. The deposit is NOT applied toward rent; however, it is fully refundable within (14) days of departure, provided the following provisions are met:
1.No damage is done to unit or its contents.
2.All debris, rubbish and discards are placed in dumpster, and soiled dishes are placed in the dishwasher and cleaned.
3.All keys are put back in the lock box located at the front door
4.All charges accrued during the stay are paid prior to departure.
5.No linens are lost or damaged.
6.NO Early check-in or late check-out.
• PAYMENT – An advance payment equal to 50% of the rental rate is required 60 days before arrival. The advance payment will be applied toward the room rent. Please make payments in the form of traveler's checks, bank money orders, cashiers checks or personal checks payable to Todd Bradshaw . We also accept Mastercard and Visa. The advance payment is not a damage deposit. The BALANCE OF RENT is due fourteen (14) days before your arrival date.
• CANCELLATIONS – A sixty (60) day notice is required for cancellation. Cancellations that are made more than sixty (60) days prior to the arrival date will incur no penalty except for $25.00 administrative fee. Cancellations or changes that result in a shortened stay, that are made within 60 days of the arrival date, forfeit the full advance payment and damage/reservation deposit unless the unit can be rented for an equal length of time. Cancellation or early departure does not warrant any refund of rent or deposit.
• MONTHLY RESERVATION CANCELLATIONS – Monthly renters must cancel one hundred twenty (120) days prior to check-in. Monthly renters who make a change that results in a shortened stay must be made at least ninety (90) days prior to check-in.
• MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY- The maximum number of guests per condominium is limited to six (6) persons. THIS PROPERTY REQUIRES A THREE (3) NIGHT MINIMUM STAY. Longer minimum stays may be required during holiday periods. If a rental is taken for less than three days, the guest will be charged the three-night rate.
• NO DAILY MAID SERVICE – While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. We suggest you bring beach towels. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the units.
• RATE CHANGES – Rates subject to change without notice.
• FALSIFIED RESERVATIONS – Any reservation obtained under false pretense will be subject to forfeiture of advance payment, deposit and/or rental money, and the party will not be permitted to check-in.
• WRITTEN EXCEPTIONS – Any exceptions to the above mentioned policies must be approved in writing in advance.
• HURRICANE OR STORM POLICY – No refunds will be given unless:
The National Weather Service orders mandatory evacuations in a "Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning area" and/or a "mandatory evacuation order has been given for the Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning" area of residence of a vacationing guest. The day that the National Weather Service orders a mandatory evacuation order in a "Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning," area, we will refund:
1. Any unused portion of rent from a guest currently registered,
2. Any unused portion of rent from a guest that is scheduled to arrive, and wants to shorten their stay, to come in after the Hurricane Warning is lifted; and
3. Any advance rents collected or deposited for a reservation that is scheduled to arrive during the "Hurricane Warning" period.