1. Public intoxication will be reported to the sheriff.
2. Hanging of towels, clothing or any other objects on the balconies or the railing at the pool is NOT allowed.
3. Charcoal grills are NOT allowed as per the fire department.
4. Do NOT throw anything from the balconies, especially food for the sea gulls or cigarette butts.
5. Balls, Frisbees, kites, roller skates, and skateboards are NOT allowed in the parking lot. Put trash in receptacles, not amid the landscape, on the ground or in the parking lot.
6. All trailers, both boat and otherwise, must be parked in the lot at the boat dock across the street, NOT in the parking lot. Boat trailers arriving after dark can park in parking lot in the row of spaces by the road only for the night but MUST be removed by 10 A.M. the next day. Boats and their trailers must fit in a single parking space. Violators will be towed at their own expense.
7. Temporary storage of rafts, ice chests, fishing gear, shoes, toys, etc. is NOT allowed in the common areas or in the halls outside the units, as mandated by the fire department.
8. NO playing in the halls, elevators or stairs.
9. The walkover is the only route to the beach that is allowed. Do NOT cross over the dunes.
10. First floor residents and visitors may NOT climb over the balconies nor use the grassy area on the south side of the building for any reason.
11. NO personal items can be left on the beach if owners or visitors are not in residence.
12. NO animals are allowed on the beach or in the pool area. Renters and guests are NOT allowed to bring pets to Perdido Towers.
13. All trash is to be taken to the dumpsters out by the street. Do NOT leave trash in hallways, stairs or entrances.
14. NO glass containers are allowed in the pool area.
15. Do NOT remove any pool or pool house furniture for your own use either in your condo or on the beach.
16. The luggage carts and grocery carts are for your convenience. Please return them promptly to the area by the front entrance after your use.
PERDIDO TOWERS RULES AND REGULATIONS